Our HealthSource Superfood features:
- It’s an all-natural and holistically balanced food.
- SavourLife’s HealthSource Superfoods ecosystem (displayed on the back of pack) allows you to see how each ingredient benefits your dog.
- We’ve added fish oil in every pack for a natural boost of Omega 3&6. Fish oil is one of very few oils scientifically proven to have health benefits for dogs; improving their skin and coat, cardiovascular health, decreasing inflammation in joints and helping cognitive functions.
- We only use single-source, Australian meat proteins, not a mix of cheaper meats.
- We’ve added glucosamine for healthy joints.
- It’s grain-free, gluten-free and hypo-allergenic.
- There are no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
- Our dense nutrient profile and high meat content may mean you need to feed their dog less than your current food, saving you money; while providing your dog the absolute best nutrition available. Our food exceeds the guidelines set by AAFCO, the world’s leading authority on pet food nutrition.
Ingredients: 56% Lamb and 44% fruit, veges and other natural ingredients*
Lamb Meal, Peas, Tapioca, Potato, Poultry Oil, Natural Flavouring, Beet Pulp, Fish Oil, Linseed, Vitamins, Minerals and Amino Acids, Tomato Pomace, Sweet Potato, Yucca, Kelp, Carrot, Broccoli, Blueberries, Chicory Root, Glucosamine, Salt, Natural Antioxidants (Mixed Tocopherols), Green Tea, Rosemary extracts.
*includes added vitamins, mineral and amino acids
Following AAFCO guidelines SavourLife uses the more stringent Guaranteed Analysis method displayed below (other methods sometimes used are typical analysis and other analysis methods). When comparing foods, make sure your current food displays the guaranteed method, so your guaranteed on getting the nutrition your best friends deserves:
Crude Protein (min.)
Crude Fat (min.)
Crude Fibre (max.)
*AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) is the world leading, independent reference on pet food nutrition standards.
|Essential Vitamins||Essential Minerals|
|Folic Acid Vitamin B9||Amino Acids|
|Niacin Vitamin B3||Taurine|
|Biotin Vitamin B7||Omega 3&6*|
|Pantothenic Acid Vitamin B5||(*Essential Fatty Acids)|
Dog Age 0-4 months 4-12 months
Dog weight Grams/Day Grams/Day
1 to 5kg 50-130g 45-90g
5 to 10kg 130-210g 90-140g
10 to 20kg 210-365g 140-245g
20 to 35kg 365-585g 245-460g