- Prebiotic fiber to fuel beneficial gut bacteria & support a balanced microbiome
- High digestibility for optimal nutrient absorption & easier stool pick-up
- Vitamin E & Omega-6 fatty acids for skin nourishment
Chicken, Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal, Yellow Peas, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Sorghum, Egg Product, Chicken Fat, Soybean Oil, Brown Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Pork Liver Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Flaxseed, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Oat Fiber, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
Recommended for: Adult dogs, including those with a sensitive stomach and skin.
NOT Recommended for: Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy, Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Bites or Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Paws™ dry dog food.
3734 kcal/kg (392 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||51.2|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.50|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.57|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill’s® Science Diet® Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Small & Mini Chicken Recipe dog food contains 3.7 oz. by weight.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog – lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day – (cups/grams)|
|2 (0,9)||1/4 (25)|
|5 (2,3)||1/2 (55)|
|8 (3,6)||3/4 (80)|
|10 (4,5)||7/8 (90)|
|15 (6,8)||1 1/4 (130)|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/2 (160)|
|25 (11,3)||1 3/4 (185)|
|30 (14)||2 (210)|