It’s no secret that dogs love to chew, nibble on or tear to shreds anything they can find. Thanks to Prozym RF2 Dental Sticks, your dog can chew and clean its teeth at the same time.
The products in the Prozym range contain a unique plant-based active ingredient called RF2 which controls the formation of dental biofilm, plaque and tartar.
RF2’s active ingredient can induces a 70% reduction in the production of biofilmalso induce a 40% reduction of tatar.
RF2 is from vegetal origin and has been selected for its activity against the biofilm.
Prozym RF2 Stick S/M is suitable for dogs up to 20kg.
Prozym RF2 Stick L is suitable for dogs over 20kg.
Ingredients: Grains, polyols, RF2 (Rheum palmatum root powder)
Directions for use
- Give your dog one chew per day
- Give the chew after a meal
- Ensure there is fresh drinking water available
- This is not a throwing and catching toy for your dog, catching the toy in its mouth could injure your dog.
- Replace the edible bone when it is small enough for the dog to swallow whole
- It is recommended to supervise your pet while chewing